Re: SLRUs in the main buffer pool, redux

От Thomas Munro
Тема Re: SLRUs in the main buffer pool, redux
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Sep 17, 2022 at 12:41 PM Bagga, Rishu <bagrishu@amazon.com> wrote:
> While I was working on adding the page headers to SLRU pages on your patch, I came across this code where it seems
like"MultiXactIdToMemberPage" is mistakenly being used instead of MultiXactIdToOffsetPage in the TrimMultiXact
function.

Thanks Rishu.  Right.  Will fix soon in the next version, along with
my long overdue replies to Heikki and Konstantin.

От: Peter Smith
Сообщение: Re: Perform streaming logical transactions by background workers and parallel apply
От: Peter Smith
Сообщение: Re: Add common function ReplicationOriginName.