Re: Resetting spilled txn statistics in pg_stat_replication

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: Resetting spilled txn statistics in pg_stat_replication
Дата
Re: Resetting spilled txn statistics in pg_stat_replication  (Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 7 Oct 2020 at 17:52, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 7, 2020 at 11:24 AM Masahiko Sawada
> <masahiko.sawada@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 6 Oct 2020 at 17:56, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > makes sense, so changed accordingly.
> > >

> > Thank you for updating the patch!
> >

> Thanks, I will push the first one tomorrow unless I see more comments
> and test-case one later.

I thought we could have a test case for the reset function, what do you think?

> I think after we are done with this the next
> step would be to finish the streaming stats work [1]. We probably need
> to review and add the test case in that patch. If nobody else shows up
> I will pick it up and complete it.

+1
I can review that patch.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada            http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

От: "k.jamison@fujitsu.com"
Сообщение: RE: [Patch] Optimize dropping of relation buffers using dlist