Re: [HACKERS] Block level parallel vacuum

От Masahiko Sawada
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Block level parallel vacuum
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 19 Dec 2019 at 22:48, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 12:41 AM Masahiko Sawada
> <masahiko.sawada@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> > Attached the updated version patch. This version patch incorporates
> > the above comments and the comments from Mahendra. I also fixed one
> > bug around determining the indexes that are vacuumed in parallel based
> > on their option and size. Please review it.
>
> I'm not enthusiastic about the fact that 0003 calls the fast option
> 'disable_delay' in some places. I think it would be more clear to call
> it 'fast' everywhere.

Agreed.

I've attached the updated version patch that incorporated the all
review comments I go so far.

Regards,

--
Masahiko Sawada            http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Вложения

От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: PATCH: logical_work_mem and logical streaming of largein-progress transactions