Re: Yum Install postgresql93 with SSL

От Kido Kouassi
Тема Re: Yum Install postgresql93 with SSL
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Jay,

I just just updated my postgresql.conf to use explicit paths for server.key, server.crt and root.crt, still not working.

Thank you for trying though,

-- Kido K

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 1:10 PM, John Scalia <jayknowsunix@gmail.com> wrote:
Not absolutely certain, but you may need to use an explicit path to those SSL files. Something like "/var/lib/pgsql/9.3/data/server.crt", etc...

--
Jay