Re: Upgrade 9.2 to 9.6 without modifying the location of the tablespaces

От Erik Serrano
Тема Re: Upgrade 9.2 to 9.6 without modifying the location of the tablespaces
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Thank you very much Keith, The backtracking issue is a great point to discuss as I work with productive servers.

I'm going to see if it is possible to create a replica, but I don't think so since there is no availability of having more discs.

Erik R. Serrano Saavedra
Ingeniero de Sistemas Informáticos
      Data Base Administrator
        eserranos@gmail.com