Re: ALTER TABLE lock strength reduction patch is unsafe

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: ALTER TABLE lock strength reduction patch is unsafe
Дата
Re: ALTER TABLE lock strength reduction patch is unsafe  (Andres Freund <andres@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 24 January 2014 07:08, Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 6:57 AM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> v15 to fix the above problem.
>
> Minor quibble: I get a compiler warning with the patch applied.
> "relcache.c: In function 'RememberToFreeTupleDescAtEOX':
> relcache.c:2317:3: warning: ISO C90 forbids mixed declarations and
> code [-Werror=declaration-after-statement]".

Thanks, that was a wart, now fixed.

v16 attached

Вложения

От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: GIN improvements part 1: additional information
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: GIN improvements part 1: additional information