Re: Future of our regular expression code

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: Future of our regular expression code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 6:15 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> So I'm feeling that we gotta suck it up and start acting like we are
> the lead maintainers for this code, not just consumers.

By "we", I take it you mean you personally?

There are many requests I might make for allocations of your time and
that wouldn't even be a lower priority item on such a list. Of course,
your time allocation is not my affair, so please take my words as a
suggestion and a compliment.

Do we have volunteers that might save Tom from taking on this task?
It's not something that requires too much knowledge and experience of
PostgreSQL, so is an easier task for a newcomer.