Re: BUG #6307: intarray extention gin index does not work with Hot standby

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: BUG #6307: intarray extention gin index does not work with Hot standby
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Nov 25, 2011 at 6:33 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Maxim Boguk <maxim.boguk@gmail.com> writes:
>> I know GIST on intarray[] do not have that problem.
>> Very likely the problem is limited to intarray[] GIN indexes only
>> (but I going to test some other not-well known GIN indexes tomorrow).
>
>> Broken FTS indexes on Hot Standby should be known years before.
>
> You might think that, but you'd be wrong :-(.

Yes, that did sound ominous.

> ginRedoUpdateMetapage
> is failing to restore the contents of the pending-list correctly,
> which means this is broken for all types of GIN indexes. =A0Will fix.

Great detective work Tom as ever, much appreciated.

--=20
=A0Simon Riggs=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0 http:/=
/www.2ndQuadrant.com/
=A0PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training & Services