Re: pgsql: Stamp 9.1.8.

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: pgsql: Stamp 9.1.8.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 5 February 2013 04:14, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> I'd really rather not institute a bureaucratic "freeze deadline" for our
> releases.

It would be helpful in the future if committers could be told when the
wrapping takes place, so we can self police.

> I'd like to think it's obvious to everybody that code you're
> still hacking on the evening of the wrap is Probably Not Ready.

It is, though in that case the difficulty was that patches for HEAD,
9.2 and 9.1 were all different and so a simple patch took many hours
of fiddling to get right.

Anyway, they aren't as critical as other patches and they'll get out
there one day...