Re: COPY and Volatile default expressions

От Simon Riggs
Тема Re: COPY and Volatile default expressions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 15 April 2013 17:08, David Fetter <david@fetter.org> wrote:

>> use case, so I'll measure that.
>
> The former is common enough a use case to optimize specifically,
> should the numbers come out right.  Do you suppose that an in-core
> UUID generator would help the latter make more sense as a part of the
> same use case?

Only if some form of labelling becomes an issue, but I'm ever hopeful.
Let's wait for the test results now.

--Simon Riggs                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training & Services

От: David Fetter
Сообщение: Re: COPY and Volatile default expressions
Сообщение: Re: COPY and Volatile default expressions