Re: Granting SET and ALTER SYSTE privileges for GUCs

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Granting SET and ALTER SYSTE privileges for GUCs
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 7:21 PM Mark Dilger
<mark.dilger@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> There is a new information_schema.guc_privileges view, not present in v2.

It's my impression that information_schema is a child of the SQL
standard, and that inventions specific to PG go in pg_catalog.

Also, I think the user-facing name for GUCs is "settings".

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com