Re: pgsql: Reset ALTER TABLE lock levels to AccessExclusiveLock in all case

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: pgsql: Reset ALTER TABLE lock levels to AccessExclusiveLock in all case
Дата
Re: pgsql: Reset ALTER TABLE lock levels to AccessExclusiveLock in all case  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-committers
On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 6:14 AM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 9:31 AM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> Reset ALTER TABLE lock levels to AccessExclusiveLock in all cases.
>> Locks on inheritance parent remain at lower level, as they were before.
>> Remove entry from 9.1 release notes.
>
> This commit caused pgbuildfarm failures on 15 machines this morning.
> Later commit fixes this, I forgot that the lock level is specifically
> mentioned in regression test results.

I believe you need a similar fix in CreateTrigger() and DefineQueryRewrite().

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company