Re: Postgres 9.6 scariest patch tournament

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Postgres 9.6 scariest patch tournament
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, May 4, 2016 at 9:41 PM, Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 03:37:21PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> The RMT will publish aggregate, unattributed results after the poll
>> closes.
>
> Thanks for voting.  Join me in congratulating our top finishers:
>
> 1. fd31cd2 Dont vacuum all-frozen pages.
> 2. "Parallel Query"
> 3(tie). 3fc6e2d Make the upper part of the planner work by generating and comparing Paths.
> 3(tie). 848ef42 Add the "snapshot too old" feature

Congratulations Kevin, Tom, me, and me!

I feel like I went to the Olympics and won both the gold *and* silver
medals in the same event.  Beat that!

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Noah Misch
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 9.6 scariest patch tournament
Сообщение: Re: Postgres 9.6 scariest patch tournament