Re: Postgres 9.6 scariest patch tournament

От Noah Misch
Тема Re: Postgres 9.6 scariest patch tournament
Дата
Re: Postgres 9.6 scariest patch tournament  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 03:37:21PM -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> The RMT will publish aggregate, unattributed results after the poll
> closes.

Thanks for voting.  Join me in congratulating our top finishers:

1. fd31cd2 Dont vacuum all-frozen pages.
2. "Parallel Query"
3(tie). 3fc6e2d Make the upper part of the planner work by generating and comparing Paths.
3(tie). 848ef42 Add the "snapshot too old" feature