Re: pgaudit - an auditing extension for PostgreSQL

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: pgaudit - an auditing extension for PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 27, 2015 at 5:55 PM, Jim Nasby <Jim.Nasby@bluetreble.com> wrote:
> BTW, I know that at least earlier versions of EnterpriseDB's version of
> Postgres (circa 2007) had an auditing feature. I never dealt with any
> customers who were using it when I was there, but perhaps some other folks
> could shed some light on what customers wanted to see an an auditing
> feature... (I'm looking at you, Jimbo!)

It's still there, but it's nothing like pgaudit.  What I hear is that
our customers are looking for something that has the capabilities of
DBMS_FGA.  I haven't researched either that or pgaudit enough to know
how similar they are.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company