Re: documentation update for doc/src/sgml/func.sgml

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: documentation update for doc/src/sgml/func.sgml
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Dec 31, 2014 at 9:44 AM, Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr> wrote:
> Here is a slight update so that type names are treated homogeneously between
> both added paragraphs.
>
> ITSM that this patch should be committed without further ado.

I had a look at this patch.  This patch adds some text below a table
of functions.  Immediately above that table, there is this existing
language:
  The functions working with <type>double precision</type> data are mostly  implemented on top of the host system's C
library;accuracy and behavior in  boundary cases can therefore vary depending on the host system.

This seems to me to substantially duplicate the information added by the patch.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company