Re: Including replication slot data in base backups

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Including replication slot data in base backups
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 14, 2014 at 9:26 AM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
> This makes me think that it's safer to just remove replication slot files
> at the beginning of the recovery when both backup_label and recovery.conf
> exist.

Well, we could do that, but that would preempt anyone who *does* want
to keep those replication slots around.  I'm not sure that's a good
idea, either.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Signaling of waiting for a cleanup lock?
Сообщение: Re: Signaling of waiting for a cleanup lock?