Re: [multithreading] extension compatibility

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [multithreading] extension compatibility
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 6, 2024 at 5:00 AM Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:
> If there is some material harm from compiling with multithreading
> support even if you're not using it, we should try to fix that. I'm not
> dead set against having a compile-time option, but I don't see the need
> for it at the moment.

Well, OK, so it sounds like I'm outvoted, at least at the moment.
Maybe that will change as more people vote, but for now, that's where
we are. Given that, I suppose we want something more like Tristan's
patch, but with a more extensible syntax. Does that sound right?

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com