Re: hyrax vs. RelationBuildPartitionDesc

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: hyrax vs. RelationBuildPartitionDesc
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Mar 13, 2019 at 1:30 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Ah, here we are: it was rel->rd_partcheck.  I'm not sure exactly how
> complicated that structure can be, but I'm pretty sure that this is
> a laughably inadequate method of cleaning it up:
>
>         if (relation->rd_partcheck)
>                 pfree(relation->rd_partcheck);

Oh, for crying out loud.

> Dunno if that's related to hyrax's issue, though.

It's related in the sense that it's a leak, and any leak will tend to
run the system out of memory more easily, but what I observed was a
large leak into MessageContext, and that would be a leak into
CacheMemoryContext, so I think it's probably a sideshow rather than
the main event.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: hyrax vs. RelationBuildPartitionDesc
Сообщение: Re: hyrax vs. RelationBuildPartitionDesc