Re: [HACKERS] postgres_fdw bug in 9.6

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] postgres_fdw bug in 9.6
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 3:37 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Thanks for the review.  Updated patch attached.
>
> Looks OK to me.  Would it be worth annotating the added regression test
> case with a comment that this once caused EPQ-related planning problems?

I tend to think somebody who is curious about the origin of any
particular test can just use 'git blame' and/or 'git log -Gwhatever'
to figure out which commits added it, and that therefore it's not
worth including that in the comment explicitly.  But I don't care
deeply.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company