Re: Abbreviated keys for Numeric

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Abbreviated keys for Numeric
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 4:03 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> wrote:
> I must also admit that I am somewhat annoyed here, since Andrew has
> questioned essentially ever revision I've proposed to both of the sort
> support patches he wrote, and in a rather bellicose way. They were
> mostly very modest revisions.

Yep, both of you are questioning each other's work, and both of you
are expressing your opposition to the other person's ideas in ways
that are fairly forceful, and I think it's fair to say that you are
both annoyed.  Believe me, I've been there.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Abbreviated keys for Numeric
Сообщение: Re: Abbreviated keys for Numeric