Re: Hash Indexes

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Hash Indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 1:41 AM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think it is possible without breaking pg_upgrade, if we match all
> items of a page at once (and save them as local copy), rather than
> matching item-by-item as we do now.  We are already doing similar for
> btree, refer explanation of BTScanPosItem and BTScanPosData in
> nbtree.h.

If ever we want to sort hash buckets by TID, it would be best to do
that in v10 since we're presumably going to be recommending a REINDEX
anyway.  But is that a good thing to do?  That's a little harder to
say.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: select_parallel test fails with nonstandard block size
Сообщение: Re: select_parallel test fails with nonstandard block size