Re: Patch: show xid and xmin in pg_stat_activity and pg_stat_replication

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Patch: show xid and xmin in pg_stat_activity and pg_stat_replication
Дата
Re: Patch: show xid and xmin in pg_stat_activity and pg_stat_replication  (Christian Kruse <christian@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Jan 31, 2014 at 8:02 AM, Christian Kruse
<christian@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> what do you think about the approach the attached patch implements?
> I'm not really sure if this is what you had in mind, especially if
> this is the right lock.

The attached patch seems not to be attached, but the right lock to use
would be the same one BackendIdGetProc() is using.  I'd add a new
function BackendIdGetTransactionIds or something like that.

>> I also note that the docs seem to need some copy-editing:
>>
>> +     <entry>The current <xref linked="ddl-system-columns">xmin
>> value.</xref></entry>

The link shouldn't include the period, and probably should also not
include the word "value".  I would make only the word "xmin" part of
the link.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company