Re: Patch: show xid and xmin in pg_stat_activity and pg_stat_replication

От Christian Kruse
Тема Re: Patch: show xid and xmin in pg_stat_activity and pg_stat_replication
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

> I suspect we should have a new accessor function that takes a backend
> ID and copies the xid and xmin to pointers provided by the client
> while holding the lock.

what do you think about the approach the attached patch implements?
I'm not really sure if this is what you had in mind, especially if
this is the right lock.

> I also note that the docs seem to need some copy-editing:
>
> +     <entry>The current <xref linked="ddl-system-columns">xmin
> value.</xref></entry>

Can you elaborate?

Best regards,

-- Christian Kruse               http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training & Services