Re: Shouldn't CREATE TABLE LIKE copy the relhasoids property?

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Shouldn't CREATE TABLE LIKE copy the relhasoids property?
Дата
Re: Shouldn't CREATE TABLE LIKE copy the relhasoids property?  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 8:57 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 21, 2015 at 05:36:41PM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:

>> > The patch has a slightly modified 'if' statement to check a constant
>> > before calling a function, and use elseif:
>> >
>> >         < +     if (!interpretOidsOption(stmt->options, true) && cxt.hasoids)
>> >         ---
>> >         > +     if (cxt.hasoids && !interpretOidsOption(stmt->options, true))
>> >         47c57
>> >         < +     if (interpretOidsOption(stmt->options, true) && !cxt.hasoids)
>> >         ---
>> >         > +     else if (!cxt.hasoids && interpretOidsOption(stmt->options, true))
>> >
>> > I realize the change is subtle.
>>
>> What I meant was - I didn't see an attachment on that message.
>
> I didn't attach it as people have told me they can just as easily see
> the patch via git, and since it was so similar, I didn't repost it.
> Should I have?  I can easily do that.

No, I just misread your email.  I thought you said you had attached
the patch; rereading it, I see that you said you had applied the
patch.  Silly me.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company