Re: Shouldn't CREATE TABLE LIKE copy the relhasoids property?

От Bruce Momjian
Тема Re: Shouldn't CREATE TABLE LIKE copy the relhasoids property?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 09:26:50AM -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
> >> What I meant was - I didn't see an attachment on that message.
> >
> > I didn't attach it as people have told me they can just as easily see
> > the patch via git, and since it was so similar, I didn't repost it.
> > Should I have?  I can easily do that.
>
> No, I just misread your email.  I thought you said you had attached
> the patch; rereading it, I see that you said you had applied the
> patch.  Silly me.

You were not the only one confused --- I got a private email on the same
topic.  My only guess is that I normally say "attached" in that case so
"applied" just looked too similar.  I will try to mix it up in the
future.

http://enterprisedb.com
 + Everyone has their own god. +

Сообщение: Re: Freeze avoidance of very large table.
Сообщение: Re: Freeze avoidance of very large table.