Re: global / super barriers (for checksums)

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: global / super barriers (for checksums)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 1:44 PM Sergei Kornilov <sk@zsrv.org> wrote:
> > Stellar. If nobody objects in the meantime, I plan to commit 0001-0003
> > next week.
>
> My compiler (gcc 8.3.0) is not happy with recent 5910d6c7e311f0b14e3d3cb9ce3597c01d3a3cde commit:
>
> autovacuum.c:831:1: error: ‘AutoVacLauncherShutdown’ was used with no prototype before its definition
[-Werror=missing-prototypes]
> checkpointer.c:524:1: error: ‘HandleCheckpointerInterrupts’ was used with no prototype before its definition
[-Werror=missing-prototypes]

> I think definition should looks as in attached patch. With this change build is clean

Andrew Gierth complained about this too over on -committers, and I saw
his message first and pushed a fix. It includes the first and third
hunks from your proposed patch, but not the second one.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: global / super barriers (for checksums)
Сообщение: Re: global / super barriers (for checksums)