Re: global / super barriers (for checksums)

От Sergei Kornilov
Тема Re: global / super barriers (for checksums)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello

> Stellar. If nobody objects in the meantime, I plan to commit 0001-0003
> next week.

My compiler (gcc 8.3.0) is not happy with recent 5910d6c7e311f0b14e3d3cb9ce3597c01d3a3cde commit:

autovacuum.c:831:1: error: ‘AutoVacLauncherShutdown’ was used with no prototype before its definition
[-Werror=missing-prototypes]
checkpointer.c:524:1: error: ‘HandleCheckpointerInterrupts’ was used with no prototype before its definition
[-Werror=missing-prototypes]

I think definition should looks as in attached patch. With this change build is clean

regards, Sergei
Вложения