Re: SET ROLE and reserved roles

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: SET ROLE and reserved roles
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 6, 2016 at 12:12 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:
> I've been thinking the same, my flight just arrived into DC and I'll be
> pushing it all shortly after I get home.

To be clear, I wasn't simply saying that you should commit these
patches today instead of tomorrow, although I'm glad you did that and
fully endorse that decision.  I was saying they should have been
committed last week or sooner instead of one business day before beta1
wraps.  I also would have preferred to see each patch go in as it got
done rather than pushing a whole stack of commits all at once.  I
realize that there's nothing you can do about any of this at this
point short of developing a time machine, but I'm mentioning it for
next time.

Thanks for committing, and thanks for watching the BF.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company