Re: Odd behavior in foreign table modification (Was: Re: Optimization for updating foreign tables in Postgres FDW)

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Odd behavior in foreign table modification (Was: Re: Optimization for updating foreign tables in Postgres FDW)
Дата
Ответ на Re: Odd behavior in foreign table modification (Was: Re: Optimization for updating foreign tables in Postgres FDW)  (Etsuro Fujita <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
Ответы Re: Odd behavior in foreign table modification (Was: Re: Optimization for updating foreign tables in Postgres FDW)  (Etsuro Fujita <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 7:36 AM, Etsuro Fujita
<fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
> Attached is that version of the patch.
>
> I think that postgres_fdw might be able to insert a tableoid value in the
> returned slot in e.g., postgresExecForeignInsert if AFTER ROW Triggers or
> RETURNING expressions reference that value, but I didn't do anything about
> that.

Thanks.  I went with the earlier version, but split it into two commits.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company