Re: Odd behavior in foreign table modification (Was: Re: Optimization for updating foreign tables in Postgres FDW)

От Etsuro Fujita
Тема Re: Odd behavior in foreign table modification (Was: Re: Optimization for updating foreign tables in Postgres FDW)
Дата
Ответ на Re: Odd behavior in foreign table modification (Was: Re: Optimization for updating foreign tables in Postgres FDW)  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2016/02/05 12:28, Robert Haas wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 7:36 AM, Etsuro Fujita
> <fujita.etsuro@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
>> Attached is that version of the patch.
>>
>> I think that postgres_fdw might be able to insert a tableoid value in the
>> returned slot in e.g., postgresExecForeignInsert if AFTER ROW Triggers or
>> RETURNING expressions reference that value, but I didn't do anything about
>> that.

> Thanks.  I went with the earlier version, but split it into two commits.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Etsuro Fujita

От: Etsuro Fujita
Сообщение: Re: Optimization for updating foreign tables in Postgres FDW