Re: Lets (not) break all the things. Was: [pgsql-advocacy] 9.6 -> 10.0

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Lets (not) break all the things. Was: [pgsql-advocacy] 9.6 -> 10.0
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, May 13, 2016 at 12:12 PM, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Singular point contribution is not the point of my argument. My point is
> that if three people from EDB and three people from Citus got together and
> worked on a project in full collaboration it would be more beneficial to the
> project.

Well, the scalability work in 9.6 went almost exactly like this,
assuming you count Andres as three people (which is entirely
reasonable) and Dilip, Mithun, Amit, and myself as three people (which
is maybe less reasonable, since I don't really want any of us counted
as less than a whole person).

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company