Re: strange IS NULL behaviour

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: strange IS NULL behaviour
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 10:59 AM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>> Why don't you add the proposal to the commitfest?
>
> This issue is so much larger than the patch's validity that I don't see
> how that would work.

I hate to be rude here, but I think you're being ridiculous.  We have
a well-established procedure for getting patches reviewed around here,
and while it is not perfect, it mostly works.  If you try that
procedure and it doesn't work, then I think you have a right to
complain.  But to object, on the one hand, that people aren't going to
look at the patch, and then to refuse to add it to the tracking tool
that the project uses to ensure that patches get looked at, seems
patently unfair.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company