Re: Non-decimal integer literals

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Non-decimal integer literals
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 5:34 AM Peter Eisentraut
> On 24.01.22 19:53, Robert Haas wrote:
> > On Mon, Jan 24, 2022 at 3:41 AM Peter Eisentraut
> > <peter.eisentraut@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> >> Rebased patch set
> >
> > What if someone finds this new behavior too permissive?
>
> Which part exactly?  There are several different changes proposed here.

I was just going based on the description of the feature in your
original post. If someone is hoping that int4in() will accept only
^\d+$ then they will be disappointed by this patch.

Maybe nobody is hoping that, though.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com