Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] logical decoding of two-phase transactions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Feb 1, 2017 at 2:32 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Also, including the GID in the WAL for each COMMIT/ABORT PREPARED
>> doesn't seem inordinately expensive to me.
>
> I'm confused ... isn't it there already?  If not, how do we handle
> reconstructing 2PC state from WAL at all?

By XID.  See xl_xact_twophase, which gets included in xl_xact_commit
or xl_xact_abort.  The GID has got to be there in the XL_XACT_PREPARE
record, but not when actually committing/rolling back.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company