Re: [HACKERS] outfuncs.c utility statement support

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] outfuncs.c utility statement support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 11:59 PM, Amit Langote
<Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
>> So this seems to be a pretty basic bug.  Some node fields of type char
>> may be zero, and so printing them as a zero byte just truncates the
>> whole output string.  This could be fixed by printing chars like strings
>> with the full escaping mechanism.  See attached patch.
>
> +1.  I've been meaning to report about
> zero-byte-truncating-the-whole-output-string thing for some time now.

I've been bitten by this, too.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Ants Aasma
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] WIP: Data at rest encryption
От: Shubham Barai
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] GSoC 2017 weekly progress reports (week 2)