Re: Merging postgresql.conf and postgresql.auto.conf

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Merging postgresql.conf and postgresql.auto.conf
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 1:38 AM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> Now as I have suggested upthread, that we can have a new view
> pg_file_settings which will display information about settings even
> when there exists multiple entries for the same in different files.
>
> I think adding such information to existing view pg_settings would
> be difficult as the same code is used for show commands which
> we don't want to change.

A new view might work, or we could add columns that contain arrays to
the existing view.  But a new view may be nicer.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Merging postgresql.conf and postgresql.auto.conf
Сообщение: Re: Merging postgresql.conf and postgresql.auto.conf