Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Code cleanup in the wake of recent LWLock refactoring.

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Code cleanup in the wake of recent LWLock refactoring.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Fri, Feb 12, 2016 at 8:16 AM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
>> That's very strange.  It looks to me like you did exactly the right
>> thing.  Can you provide any details on how it fails?
>
> Looks like some race conditions is there - but I didn't tested it deeper

Well, OK, so I'm totally willing to work with you to help get this
straightened out, but I'm not really going to go download orafce and
debug it for you on company time.  I'm fairly sure that won't win me
any large awards.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company