Re: Custom table AMs need to include heapam.h because of BulkInsertState

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Custom table AMs need to include heapam.h because of BulkInsertState
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jun 1, 2019 at 3:09 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> I am fine to live with the dependency with vacuum.h as it is not that
> strange.  However for BulkInsertState we get a hard dependency with a
> heap-related area and it seems to me that we had better move that part
> out of heapam.c, as we want a clear dependency cut with the heap AM
> for any new custom table AM.

Yeah, I noticed this, too.  +1 for doing something about it.  Not sure
exactly what is the best approach.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Avoiding hash join batch explosions with extreme skew and weird stats