Re: [HACKERS] transition table behavior with inheritance appearsbroken (was: Declarative partitioning - another take)

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] transition table behavior with inheritance appearsbroken (was: Declarative partitioning - another take)
Дата
Ответ на Re: [HACKERS] transition table behavior with inheritance appearsbroken (was: Declarative partitioning - another take)  (Thomas Munro <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com>)
Ответы Re: [HACKERS] transition table behavior with inheritance appearsbroken (was: Declarative partitioning - another take)  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Re: [HACKERS] transition table behavior with inheritance appears broken  (Andrew Gierth <andrew@tao11.riddles.org.uk>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 11:56 PM, Thomas Munro
<thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> [Adding Andrew Gierth]
>
> Here is a rebased version of the patch to fix transition tables with
> inheritance.  Fixes a typo in an error message ("not support on
> partitions" -> "... supported ..."), and changes regression test
> triggers to be single-event (only one of INSERT, UPDATE or DELETE),
> because a later patch will not allow multi-event triggers with TTs.
>
> This is patch 1 of a stack of 3 patches addressing currently known
> problems with transition tables.

So, Andrew, are you running with this, or should I keep looking into it?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company