Re: incorrect handling of the timeout in pg_receivexlog

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: incorrect handling of the timeout in pg_receivexlog
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 2:24 PM, Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 11:43 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
>> Should we go down the easy way and just reject connections when the flag is
>> mismatching between the client and the server (trivial to do - see the
>> attached patch)?
>
> +       char       *tmpparam;
>
> You forgot to add "const" before "char", which causes a compile-time warning.

I went ahead and committed this, with this fix and a slight change to
the message text.

Hope that's OK with everyone...

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Readme of Buffer Management seems to have wrong sentence
Сообщение: Re: Readme of Buffer Management seems to have wrong sentence