Re: pg_rewarm status

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: pg_rewarm status
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 12:02 PM, Jeff Amiel <becauseimjeff@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Trying to follow the threads and other references - but I can't determine where this patch ended up.
> (http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CA+TgmobRrRxCO+t6gcQrw_dJw+Uf9ZEdwf9beJnu+RB5TEBjEw@mail.gmail.com)

Well, the patch was rejected, more or less because people felt it
overlapped with pgfincore too much.  I don't particularly agree,
because pgfincore can't load data into shared buffers and doesn't work
on Windows, but other people felt differently.  There was talk of
polishing up pgfincore for possible inclusion in contrib, perhaps
adding this functionality along the way, but AFAIK there's been no
activity on that.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company