Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Avoid extra locks in GetSnapshotData if old_snapshot_threshold <

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Avoid extra locks in GetSnapshotData if old_snapshot_threshold <
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 20, 2016 at 9:15 PM, Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com> wrote:
> This PostgreSQL 9.6 open item now needs a permanent owner.  Would any other
> committer like to take ownership?  If this role interests you, please read
> this thread and the policy linked above, then send an initial status update
> bearing a date for your subsequent status update.  If the item does not have a
> permanent owner by 2016-07-24 02:00 UTC, I will resolve the item by reverting
> commit 848ef42 and followups.

I will adopt this item.  I will provide an initial patch for this
issue, or convince someone else to do so, within one week.  Therefore,
expect a further status update from me on or before July 28th.  I
expect that the patch will be based on ideas from these emails:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/1AB8F80A-D16E-4154-9497-98FBB164253D@anarazel.de
https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20160720181213.f4io7gc6lyc377sw@alap3.anarazel.de

--
Robert Haas