Re: Extending amcheck to check toast size and compression

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Extending amcheck to check toast size and compression
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 6:58 PM Mark Dilger <mark.dilger@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> It only takes about 20 additional lines in the regression test to check the code paths for raw sizes which are too
largeand too small, so I've done that in this next version.  Testing corrupt compressed data in a deterministic, cross
platformmanner with a compact, easy to maintain regression test has eluded me and is not included here.

OK, I've committed this version.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: pg14 psql broke \d datname.nspname.relname
От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: removing global variable ThisTimeLineID