Re: Timeline following for logical slots

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: Timeline following for logical slots
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 4:37 PM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> Noah Misch wrote:
>>
>> > The above-described topic is currently a PostgreSQL 9.6 open item.  Alvaro,
>> > since you committed the patch believed to have created it, you own this open
>> > item.  If that responsibility lies elsewhere, please let us know whose
>> > responsibility it is to fix this.  Since new open items may be discovered at
>> > any time and I want to plan to have them all fixed well in advance of the ship
>> > date, I will appreciate your efforts toward speedy resolution.  Please
>> > present, within 72 hours, a plan to fix the defect within seven days of this
>> > message.  Thanks.
>>
>> I plan to get Craig's patch applied on Monday 25th, giving me some more
>> time for study.
>
> I failed to meet this deadline, for which I apologize.  This week is
> going to be hectic around here, so my new deadline is to get these two
> patches applied on Friday 29th.  Ok?

Not that you don't know this already, but you have also failed to meet
this deadline.  Also, this open item has now been promoted to the much
sought-after status of "oldest as-yet-unaddressed PostgreSQL 9.6 open
item".

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: Subtle bug in autoconf flex version test
Сообщение: Re: Subtle bug in autoconf flex version test