Re: tableam vs. TOAST

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: tableam vs. TOAST
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 4:12 PM Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hearing no further comments, I went ahead and pushed 0002 today. That
> turned out to have a bug, so I pushed a fix for that. Hopefully the
> buildfarm will agree that it's fixed.
>
> Meanwhile, here are the remaining patches again, rebased over the bug fix.

OK, I've now pushed the last of the refactoring patches. Here are the
two main patches back, which are actually quite small, though the
second one looks bigger than it is because it moves a function from
detoast.c into heaptoast.c. This is slightly rebased again because the
other refactoring patch I just pushed had a couple of typos which I
fixed.

If nobody has further comments or objections, I plan to commit these
in early January.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company