Re: [HACKERS] Declarative partitioning - another take

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Declarative partitioning - another take
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jan 18, 2017 at 3:12 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 6:06 AM, Amit Langote
> <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
>> [ updated patches ]
>
> I committed 0004 and also fixed the related regression test not to
> rely on DROP .. CASCADE, which isn't always stable.  The remainder of
> this patch set needs a rebase, and perhaps you could also fold in
> other pending partitioning fixes so I have everything to look at it in
> one place.

Just to be a little more clear, I don't mind multiple threads each
with a patch or patch set so much, but multiple patch sets on the same
thread gets hard for me to track.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company