Re: [HACKERS] Creating a DSA area to provide work space for parallel execution

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Creating a DSA area to provide work space for parallel execution
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 6:35 AM, Thomas Munro
<thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 1:55 AM, Thomas Munro
> <thomas.munro@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>> Here's a new version to apply on top of dsa-v7.patch.
>
> Here's a version to go with dsa-v8.patch.

All right, so I've committed this, but not before (1) renaming some
things that you added, (2) adding documentation for the new LWLock
tranche, (3) not creating the DSA in the "simulated DSM using
backend-private memory" case, and (4) some cosmetic tweaks.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company