Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pageinspect: Try to fix some bugs in previous commit.

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pageinspect: Try to fix some bugs in previous commit.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
 On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 11:16 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> On Thu, Feb 2, 2017 at 11:00 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>>> I'm about to push a fix that removes the crashes (or at least the ones
>>> I see on dromedary),
>
>> For comparison, a patch I wrote by inspection is attached.
>
> Hm, some of what you have here matches what I just pushed, but not all.
>
> I just made the C code agree with what the SQL declarations for the
> functions say.

Doesn't look like it to me.  You changed a bunch of places that say
UInt32GetDatum to UInt64GetDatum, but the SQL type certainly isn't
unsigned.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pageinspect: Try to fix some bugs in previous commit.
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: pageinspect: Try to fix some bugs in previous commit.