Secured ldap connectivity between PostgreSQL and LDAPs server

От chiru r
Тема Secured ldap connectivity between PostgreSQL and LDAPs server
Дата
Re: Secured ldap connectivity between PostgreSQL and LDAPs server  (Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi All,

We are using LDAP authentication for authenticating users in PostgreSQL on Linux server and we are able to authenticate successfully.

However we want to configure secured LDAP (LDAPS) by using Certificates.

Please help me i have couple of  questions to configuring LDAPS.

1. Which location we need to keep the LDAPs Certificate files in PostgreSQL Linux server ?.
2. Do we need to change any configuration file for certificate references on Linux server ? .
2. What need to be changed in Postgresql.conf file and pg_hba.conf file ?

Thanks
Chiru